As an authorized US Mint dealer, Oakland Coin & Jewelry offers an extensive selection of coins, paper currency money, a pretty sizable coin collection, jewelry exchange open, unique, affordable jewelry, a cute selection of precious stones, refurbished gold, gold nuggets, rarest coin, platinum jewelry, sterling silver, platinum eagles, buffalo nickels, foreign coins, and even broken jewelry.
Oakland Coin is a family-owned and operated business that specializes in buying, selling, and appraising all types of coins and jewelry. They are located in the heart of Oakland, CA, and have been in business for over 40 years. They are a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating.
Prior to Reading This Review – Have You Chosen Your Gold IRA Provider Yet?
After years of analysis, we’ve been recommending one company above all others in this industry. For a short period of time, our #1 recommended company has an epic promotion where they will match 10% of your order in FREE Silver – DOLLAR TO DOLLAR.
On a $100,000 investment, you earn up to $10,000 in free silver. Additionally, they earned their #1 ranking by among other things, having the highest buyback guarantee.
Other Factors That Helped This Company Earn the #1 Ranking:
- 1,000’s of happy customers and BILLIONS in retirement Savings PROTECTED
- A+ BBB Rating
- 5 Time Inc 500 Winner
- 2021 company of the year
- No pressure sales team is education-oriented
- 100% IRS Compliant Process
The Jewelry Exchange Oakland coin
The Jewelry Exchange Oakland Coin is a collector-grade coin that is in mint condition and is worth more than its regular value.
Oakland coin exchange has a great place to get your jewelry appraised and to buy and sell gold, silver, and coins.
Oakland coin jewelry exchange Review: What you need to know
When it comes to Oakland coin jewelry exchange rated, there are a few things you need to know.
– First and foremost, the Oakland coin jewelry exchange is a place where you can buy and sell your jewelry.
– Secondly, the Oakland coin jewelry exchange is a place where you can find great deals on jewelry.
– Lastly, the Oakland coin jewelry exchange is a place where you can get your jewelry appraised.
How to sell foreign coins in Jewelry exchange Oakland coin
If you have foreign coins and are looking to sell them, Oakland Coin and Jewelry Exchange is a great place to do so.
They accept coins from all over the world and will pay you a fair price for them.
Step-by-step guide on how to sell your foreign coins at the Oakland coin jewelry exchange
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to sell your foreign coins at oakland coin jewelry, instead of other local businesses:
1. Gather all of the coins you wish to sell and bring them into our shop.
2. Our staff will then evaluate the coins and give you a fair price for them.
3. Once you agree to the price, we will pay you in cash or check on the spot.
At the Oakland coin jewelry exchange, they make it quick and easy to sell your foreign coins.
Before You Leave! Do Your Savings a Favor and Check Out the Offer From Our #1 Recommended Company!
(The 10% Back in Free Silver Won’t Last Forever)