What is ICCoin?
ICC is simply an abbreviation for International Coins & Currency. We have found the company offers a distinct and impressive selection of coins, jewelry and collectibles ideal for collectors across the globe including those located in the United States. The company was established in 1975 and has since served several hundred thousand coin collectors. The company is proud to offer one of the best selections of coins available globally on its website. We believe regular collectors will be as impressed with the ICCoin coins offered as we are.
The official website offers a variety of modern coins, international coins, classic coins and extremely valuable rare coins often difficult to find. We enjoy the way the website is designed since it makes it very easy to find the coins a collector is interested in and making a purchase. The website is divided into different categories to narrow down searches right from the start including World Coins, United States Coins, Other Collectibles, Supplies and Bargain Vault. All we had to do to reach the sub-categories was to click on the category of our choosing.
We were able to use the sub-categories to narrow down our searches enough to locate exactly what we were looking for quickly and easily. We decided to test the site by making a purchase and were offered several payment options including MasterCard and Visa credit cards, American Express, Discover and PayPal. The process was fast and easy. We were delighted to discover ICCoin has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. All major sales are conducted through the main location at:
62 Ridge Street
Prior to Reading This Review – Have You Chosen Your Gold IRA Provider Yet?
After years of analysis, we’ve been recommending one company above all others in this industry. For a short period of time, our #1 recommended company has an epic promotion where they will match 10% of your order in FREE Silver – DOLLAR TO DOLLAR.
On a $100,000 investment, you earn up to $10,000 in free silver. Additionally, they earned their #1 ranking by among other things, having the highest buyback guarantee.
Other Factors That Helped This Company Earn the #1 Ranking:
- 1,000’s of happy customers and BILLIONS in retirement Savings PROTECTED
- A+ BBB Rating
- 5 Time Inc 500 Winner
- 2021 company of the year
- No pressure sales team is education-oriented
- 100% IRS Compliant Process
We believe the features of a site are important. ICCoin offers a better selection of both collectibles and coins than most of the other sites we searched. The organization of the website helps collectors find whatever they are searching for as easily as possible. When an order is placed for more than $499, shipping is free. International shipping is also available and generally requires between three and four weeks. In addition to coins, the company offers a good selection of supplies for protection such as a variety of capsules and storage books. ICCoin is an accredited business.
How Does ICCoin Work?
The majority of products available through the company are sold through an e-commerce platform or mail order. We did not have any issues with the shipping system. This is most likely because it was established quite some time ago. We were able to have our order shipped directly to the address of our choosing by using the official website. All that is necessary to complete the process is to follow the steps below.
Go to the official ICCoin website and use the coin menus to locate the specific item or items for purchase.
Add the collectible, coins or other products to the cart.
In the upper right-hand corner of the site is a cart icon. Click on this icon.
Look for Checkout Now, then click.
Since we were a new customer, we were promoted to open a new account. Once an account is established, the customer can use the same login details created when opening the account.
Select which payment to use including Mastercard, Visa, Discover, American Express and PayPal. We appreciate the fact there is a customer service number available for anyone experiencing difficulties or with questions. In our case, this was not necessary. The customer support team is available by calling 1 (800) 451-4463.
We want to mention the company is extremely strict about shipping addresses for the protection of their customers. A current residential address is required to place an order. We also want to note the company only sells collectibles and coins and is not a good option for anyone interested in selling a coin collection.
ICCoin Coins Offered
We were impressed by the majority of ICCoin Reviews. Whether the individual was interested in purchasing a United States historical coin, new silver or gold coins or collectibles, the reviews are generally favorable. The wide selection of products available is neatly divided into 12 categories to help ensure the person can find exactly what they are interested in purchasing without a lot of effort. The categories currently available on the website are:
- Early Coinage
- Half dollars
- American Silver Eagles
- Mint Sets
- Proof Sets
- Starter Sets
We have included examples of the coins available by looking through each category. We were able to find almost every coin we searched for.
- Two cent pieces between 1864 and 1871
- Pairs of three-cent nickels between 1865 and 1889
- Classic half-cent heads between 1809 and 1835
- Half-cent braided hair between 1849 and 1857
- Copper-nickel Indian cent heads between 1860 and 1864
- WWI brilliant silver dollar uncirculated centennial from 2018
- Silver dollar Five-Star General proof from 2013
- Peace pair of silver dollars from 1923 and 1934-S
- Brilliant pair of Morgan silver dollars uncirculated from 1896 and 1898-P
- Silver half dollar Seated Liberty from 1839 to 1891
- Illinois centennial uncirculated pair of silver half dollars from 1918
- Connecticut Tercentenary pair of uncirculated silver half dollars from 1935
- P & D Kennedy uncirculated brilliant P & D half dollar from 2021
- Silver Walking Liberty half dollar from 1933-S
- Three different uncirculated Washington silver quarters from 1960 to 1964
- Framed set of state quarters from 1999 to 2008
- Five national uncirculated park quarters from 2020
- National Tuskegee historic site national uncirculated brilliant quarter from 2021-D
- Silver dime Roosevelt proof from 1960 to 1964
- 76 Mercury dime coin set including an album from 1916 to 1945
- Five-coin Mercury silver dime from 1941 to 1945
- Roosevelt dime coin set proof with 42 coins from 1968 to 2009
- Liberty V gold plated nickel from 1833
- Nickel pair Buffalo and Jefferson from 1938-D
- Brilliant uncirculated Jefferson nickel from 1941-S
- Jefferson nickel 43 coins set S-mint proof from 1968 to 2008
- Large Matron head cent from 1816 to 1935
- Indian head cent from 1908-S
- Three-coin Lincoln cent set from 1920 to 1929
- Four-coin 24k gold plated Lincoln cent set from 2009
- Brilliant, uncirculated P & D 14 coin Lincoln set from 2010 to 2016
American Silver Eagles
- Pair of Silver Eagle proofs from 1986 to 2004
- Complete set of uncirculated brilliant Silver Eagles from 1986 to 2020
- Type I proof Silver Eagle from 2021
- Type I Silver Eagle certified MS-70 from 2021
- Proof and mint set pair from 1993
- Proof set from 1994 to 1996
- Mint set collection from 1998 to 2000
- 28 mint set coins from 2012
- 28 mint set coins from 2015
- Set pair Prestige proof from 1986 and 1988
- Silver Statehood quarter set pair proof from 2004 and 2006
- Four coin proof set Presidential dollar from 2012
- One coin proof set Innovation dollar from 2018
- Three different uncirculated brilliant silver Roosevelt dimes from 1946 to 1964
- Framed coin and currency collection Let Freedom Ring the Great Presidents
- Uncirculated brilliant pair of silver Washington quarter and Roosevelt dime 1963-P
- Uncirculated brilliant 14 coin set P & D Lincoln from 2010 to 2016
- Uncirculated brilliant half dollar Boys Town centennial from 2017
- Uncirculated brilliant half dollar Breast Cancer Awareness from 2018
- Uncirculated brilliant curved silver dollar Apollo 11 from 2019
- Silver dollar Women’s Suffrage centennial proof from 2020
We found the coins available from all over the world interesting. International coins & currency include a wide range of coins from different countries across the globe. We believe almost every investor will find something of interest in this category. Some of the available coins include the following world countries.
- Uncirculated brilliant Great Britain Coronation Crown Queen Elizabeth II from 1953
- Uncirculated brilliant silver one-ounce Great Britain Britannia from 2020
- Silver George VI Coronation Australian crown from 1937
- One-ounce Australian uncirculated brilliant silver Kangaroo from 2020
- One-ounce Australian uncirculated brilliant silver great white shark from 2021
- One-ounce uncirculated brilliant South African Krugerrand from 2020
- Uncirculated four-coin Sierra Leone Lost World of the Dinosaurs set from 2006
- Uncirculated brilliant silver dollar Canadian totem from 1958
- Pair of Calgary silver dollars from 1975
- Charlottetown Canada from 1964
- Silver Canada British Columbia dollar from 1971
- Silver Canada bison dollar proof from 1982
- Uncirculated brilliant 10 Yuan 30-gram silver China panda from 2021
- Two-bit silver bust Mexico 2 Reale from 1772 to 1825
- Eight Reale cap and Ray silver Mexico from 1824 to 1897
- Uncirculated brilliant Peso Mexico from 1957 to 1967
- Uncirculated 25 pesos silver Mexico Summer Olympics from 1968
The British Virgin Islands
- Uncirculated brilliant Statue of Liberty British Virgin Islands dollar from 2002
- British Virgin Islands 9/11 Kennedy colorized half dollar pair from 2002
- Axis Powers World War II four-coin collection
- Hindenburg silver Nazi Germany two mark from 1936 to 1939
- American Philippines silver Liberty peso from 1907 to 1912
- Silver General MacArthur peso pair and 50 centavos uncirculated Philippines 1947
- William II Silver Jubilee uncirculated five mark from 1913 and 1914
- Widow’s Mite of the Bible ancient coin circa 103 to 37 BC
- Silver Madonna and Child Hungary denar
Not only did we find an extensive selection of world and United States coins, but we also discovered a section on ICCoins offering a variety of collectibles including:
- Silver Route 66 shields
- Metals and rounds
- Coin accessories
- Colorful currency and coins
- Coin jewelry
When a collector purchases any type of collectibles or coins, it is very important to ensure they remain safe. Some people enjoy displaying their collections to make certain they can be seen easily. We found a good variety of supplies including coin books, capsules, storage boxes and coin books ideal for protecting a wide assortment of possessions in different shapes and sizes including:
- Dollar folders and albums
- Half dollar folders and albums
- Quarter folders and albums
- Dime folders and albums
- Nickel folders and albums
- Penny folders and albums
- Storage boxes
- Coin collecting books
- Coin holders and cases
- Supersafe Holders
We really enjoyed the ICCoin Bargain Vault since we like finding a great deal as much as anyone else. This is the ideal place to visit for anyone interested in finding a proverbial steal. We discovered an excellent mixture of products including collectibles and coins available at a substantial discount. We want to mention these products are consistently changing so checking for sales on a regular basis is recommended. The products available through the Bargain Vault generally come in five different categories. These are:
- United States coins
- World coins
- United States Silver Dollars
Products not matching any of the other available categories are listed under miscellaneous. The specific discount available is based on each individual product. We saw a few deals offering savings of over 25 percent. We are not certain why these products are in the Bargain Vault since we consider these items desirable.
We wanted to learn as much about the company as possible, so we read a lot of ICCoin Reviews from reputable sites and review agencies. The first thing we learned is the company is accredited and received a rating of A+ from the Better Business Bureau. We realize every company eventually receives a few poor reviews, but for the most part the reviews were positive. One of the most frequently discussed topics we found was the selection available.
The majority of collectors appreciated the wider range of items than often not available on any online website. One of our favorite reviews was from a woman that spent three months searching for a specific coin for her husband’s birthday. She seemed surprised she actually found it and her review was delightful.
Insurance and Shipping
Any order placed with ICCoin for more than $499 automatically receives free shipping. We were able to choose the type of shipping we wanted according to how fast we wanted to receive our package. The options include two-day shipping, standard shipping and expedited shipping. Shipping costs are based on the type selected but we had no difficulty determining the cost for each option. Orders can be shipped internationally and to Canada with three to four weeks necessary once the order is processed.
If any customer is not satisfied with their order, purchases include a no-risk 30-day period to give the customer enough time to examine their order. If the customer decides they want a refund, the purchase can be returned provided no alterations have been made. Special orders must be returned within 10 days. A return can be made by emailing or calling the company to begin the process. All items must be packaged securely and a letter must be included stating why the purchase is being returned. The customer must state whether they want to exchange or refund their purchase.
Pros and Cons
Is ICCoin a Legitimate Company?
Yes, we consider ICCoin to be reputable. This is a legitimate company first conducting business in 1975. The physical address is also readily available. The company offers a great option for anyone interested in finding specific coins or simply finding out what is available including pricing. According to most of the reviews, the majority of customers have been satisfied with their purchases. A few reviews mentioned bringing up concerns to the customer service team and receiving an adequate response.
We realize purchasing coins is an important decision and appreciate a company providing a way to find what collectors are searching for quickly and easily. The company has ensured many of the most popular coins are available including a decent variety of rare and valuable coins as well. For those placing a larger order, shipping is free. We also like the fact a return policy is included with every order. For the record, we were pleased with our small purchase and recommend ICCoin. No purchase is required to see what is available including the prices.
Before You Leave! Do Your Savings a Favor and Check Out the Offer From Our #1 Recommended Company!
(The 10% Back in Free Silver Won’t Last Forever)